Right now I am splitting time between the capitol beat and the Kellogg Fellows Leadership Alliance. Both are internships and hold little promise of making anyone rich. But both are rewarding in very simple ways. (Mostly getting me out of the house and letting my creative juices back on the loose!)
Anyway, as both of this gigs are soon coming to an end, I figured it was time to use this forum (along with any other) to promote myself. Just in case you haven't heard:
I'm a pretty kick-ass guy with some serious skills and in serious need of a productive career.
Anyway, I would so appreciate it if you could spread the word to all that you encounter and see if you can help a friend out. Send them to my new self promo site, talk me up, etc.
Thanks and love to you all!
www.davesuss.wordpress.com



No comments:
Post a Comment